These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 16 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Longleaf Townhomes, 10293 Lindsay Falls Court, contractor is Bent Construction LLC, 900 square feet, amenity center building, $500,000.
- Jacksonville Aviation Authority-Cecil Airport, 13365 Simpson Way, contractor is Acon Construction Co. Inc., 1,306 square feet, install modular building, $15,000.
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, 800 Prudential Drive, contractor is Commercial Construction Services Inc., 24,200 square feet, lobby and hallway renovation, $469,571.
- Ponte Vedra Golf Carts LLC, 11181 St. Johns Industrial Parkway, contractor is The General Contractors Inc., 13,995 square feet, interior demolition, $30,000.
- Zaxby’s Chicken Fingers & Buffalo Wings, 6351 Roosevelt Blvd., contractor is Solar Energy Labs Inc., install solar power system, $75,000.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Torah Academy of Jacksonville, 10167 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Blosam Contractors Inc., 2,592 square feet, three permits for modular buildings, $75,000.
- Cardinal Health, Truck deliveries, Employees Visitors, 12075 Pritchard Road, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., three permits for wall and ground signs, $6,000.
- Fadi’s Liquor Inc., 4237 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., 2,866 square feet, tenant build-out, $25,900.