These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 16 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Longleaf Townhomes, 10293 Lindsay Falls Court, contractor is Bent Construction LLC, 900 square feet, amenity center building, $500,000.
- Jacksonville Aviation Authority-Cecil Airport, 13365 Simpson Way, contractor is Acon Construction Co. Inc., 1,306 square feet, install modular building, $15,000.
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, 800 Prudential Drive, contractor is Commercial Construction Services Inc., 24,200 square feet, lobby and hallway renovation, $469,571.
- Ponte Vedra Golf Carts LLC, 11181 St. Johns Industrial Parkway, contractor is The General Contractors Inc., 13,995 square feet, interior demolition, $30,000.
- Zaxby’s Chicken Fingers & Buffalo Wings, 6351 Roosevelt Blvd., contractor is Solar Energy Labs Inc., install solar power system, $75,000.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Torah Academy of Jacksonville, 10167 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Blosam Contractors Inc., 2,592 square feet, three permits for modular buildings, $75,000.
- Cardinal Health, Truck deliveries, Employees Visitors, 12075 Pritchard Road, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., three permits for wall and ground signs, $6,000.
- Fadi’s Liquor Inc., 4237 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., 2,866 square feet, tenant build-out, $25,900.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!