These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 21 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Braxton Academy, 6423 Wilson Blvd., contractor is Ardworks Construction Co. Inc., 3,500 square feet, alteration, $35,000.
- Ya Ya Creations Inc., 2020 26th St. W., contractor is C. Harrison Construction Inc., 1,500 square feet, interior renovation and dock addition, $90,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Baptist Heart Specialists, 1905 Corporate Square Blvd., contractor is Charles Perry Partners Inc., 4,856 square feet, renovation, $319,700.
- Wounded Warrior Project Inc., 4899 Belfort Road, No. 160, contractor is Commercial Construction Services Inc., 4,492 square feet, renovation, $102,330.
- Cantina Louie Mexican Street Food, 1040 Hospitality Lane, contractor is Styles Smith Plumbing Inc., 4,800 square feet, tenant build-out, $325,685.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Cornerstone Classical Academy Inc., 2360 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is Williams & Rowe Co. Inc., 37,000 square feet, foundation modifications and framing for second-floor addition, $300,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!