These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 21 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Braxton Academy, 6423 Wilson Blvd., contractor is Ardworks Construction Co. Inc., 3,500 square feet, alteration, $35,000.
- Ya Ya Creations Inc., 2020 26th St. W., contractor is C. Harrison Construction Inc., 1,500 square feet, interior renovation and dock addition, $90,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Baptist Heart Specialists, 1905 Corporate Square Blvd., contractor is Charles Perry Partners Inc., 4,856 square feet, renovation, $319,700.
- Wounded Warrior Project Inc., 4899 Belfort Road, No. 160, contractor is Commercial Construction Services Inc., 4,492 square feet, renovation, $102,330.
- Cantina Louie Mexican Street Food, 1040 Hospitality Lane, contractor is Styles Smith Plumbing Inc., 4,800 square feet, tenant build-out, $325,685.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Cornerstone Classical Academy Inc., 2360 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is Williams & Rowe Co. Inc., 37,000 square feet, foundation modifications and framing for second-floor addition, $300,000.