These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 29 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Memorial Health Group Inc., 3625 University Blvd. S., contractor is Commercial Construction Services Inc., 2,827 square feet, interior renovation, $988,274.
- Bacardi Bottling Corp., 12200 N. Main St., contractor is Milton J. Wood Co., create wall opening and install interior ramp, $124,061.
Office, Bank, Professional
- J.B. Coxwell General Contracting Inc., 10483 General Ave., contractor is Jenkins Construction Inc. II, 5,775 square feet, tenant build-out, $508,009.
- Shipley Do-Nuts, 12667 Beach Blvd., No. 101, contractor is Equity Builders of Florida LLC, 1,576 square feet, tenant build-out, $228,759.
School, Library, Other Educational
- ATP Flight School, 10925 Craig Blvd., No. 603, contractor is Coastal Contractors Inc., 3,000 square feet, new building, $305,000.
- Cornerstone Classical Academy Inc., 2360 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is Williams & Rowe Co. Inc., 25,000 square feet, two permits for interior build-out, $257,130.
- Centennial Townhomes-West, 1261 Broad St., contractor is Xeye Inc., directional map, $7,176.
- Jacksonville Housing Authority, 1004 N. Liberty St., contractor is Xeye Inc., directional map, $7,176.
- Carrington Place, 11815 Alden Road, contractor is Xeye Inc., directional map, $7,176.
- State Farm, Ramey El-Abu, 14333 Beach Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., wall sign, $1,800.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s, 12311 San Jose Blvd., contractor is D&R Signs Inc., wall sign, $1,000.
- Baymeadows Park LLC, 9271 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Tim Young Construction Inc., three permits for trash enclosures, $75,000.