These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Aug. 5 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Longleaf Townhomes, 10293 Lindsay Falls Court, contractor is Bent Construction LLC, install pool, $226,400.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Forcura LLC, 10151 Deerwood Park Blvd., No. 400, contractor is Tenant Contractors Inc., 20,940 square feet, tenant build-out, $1 million.
- Michael P. Holcomb, 1450 St. Johns Bluff Road N., contractor is Eltonalan Inc., foundation for flex space, $87,750.
- Arlington, Toyota, Service Reception, Toyota Certified Collision, Sales Service Parts Collision, 10939 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is General Sign Service Corp., six permits for wall and ground signs, $100,000.
- Seacoast Charter Academy, 9570 Regency Square Blvd., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., two permits for wall signs, $30,260.
- St. John the Divine Early Learning Center, 12760 Beach Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Sauer Inc., monument sign, $22,000.
- Wild Birds Unlimited, 6001 Argyle Forest Blvd., No. 37, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,451.
- Gods Little People Christian Academy, 5515 Ramona Blvd., contractor is Shimp Sign & Design Inc., monument sign, $1,416.
- Townsend Family Medical Center, 7451 103rd St., No. 11, contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., wall sign, $1,200.
- Dealer Vehicle Accessories Inc., 5262 Longleaf St., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 500 square feet, restroom renovation, $75,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!