These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Oct. 13 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Jacksonville Housing Authority, 11815 Alden Road, contractor is Xeye Inc., 13 permits for siding replacement with cementitious material at Carrington Place apartments, $50,515.
- Amazon, 250 Busch Drive E., contractor is Threecore LLC, 477,946 square feet, tenant build-out, $15 million.
- Dunkin’, DD, 7005 Gate Parkway, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., seven permits for wall, menu board and clearance bar signs, $14,000.
- Five Guys, 13760 Old St. Augustine Road, No. 101, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $3,000.
- Concentra Urgent Care, 1524 Normandy Village Parkway, contractor is Kenco Sign and Awning LLC, three permits for wall signs, $2,400.
- The Fine Grooming Studio, 4320 Deerwood Lake Parkway, No. 104, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,300.
- Tamaya Dental Care, 12667 Beach Blvd., No. 103, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,300.
- Clelia’s Party Dresses Bridal, 4711 River City Drive, No. 125, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- BoorasMD.com Wellness Education Research, 6426 Bowden Road, No. 201, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,460.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!