These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Oct. 13 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Jacksonville Housing Authority, 11815 Alden Road, contractor is Xeye Inc., 13 permits for siding replacement with cementitious material at Carrington Place apartments, $50,515.
- Amazon, 250 Busch Drive E., contractor is Threecore LLC, 477,946 square feet, tenant build-out, $15 million.
- Dunkin’, DD, 7005 Gate Parkway, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., seven permits for wall, menu board and clearance bar signs, $14,000.
- Five Guys, 13760 Old St. Augustine Road, No. 101, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $3,000.
- Concentra Urgent Care, 1524 Normandy Village Parkway, contractor is Kenco Sign and Awning LLC, three permits for wall signs, $2,400.
- The Fine Grooming Studio, 4320 Deerwood Lake Parkway, No. 104, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,300.
- Tamaya Dental Care, 12667 Beach Blvd., No. 103, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,300.
- Clelia’s Party Dresses Bridal, 4711 River City Drive, No. 125, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- BoorasMD.com Wellness Education Research, 6426 Bowden Road, No. 201, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,460.