These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Oct. 12 by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 2 Independent Drive, contractor is City of Jacksonville, temporary tents and stages for the Jacksonville Jazz Festival, $1.6 million.
- Premier Martial Arts, 2777 University Blvd. W., No. 3, contractor is SouthCore Construction Inc., 1,535 square feet, tenant build-out, $80,900.
- Linden House, 14950 Bartram Commons Drive, contractor is RISE General Contractors LLC, 388,365 square feet, six permits for apartment, maintenance, cabana buildings and trash compactor, $36.2 million.
- The Finley Apartments, 9541 103rd St., contractor is Henderson Pool Service Inc., pool marcite and tile replacement, $57,150.
Church, Other Religious
- Wat Khmer Savy Rattanaram, 4540 Clinton Ave., contractor is Rick Lentz Contracting Inc., 4,506 square feet, new building, $500,000.
- LifeNet Health Corp., 12276 San Jose Blvd., No. 730, contractor is The Herron Group LLC, 5,063 square feet, expansion, $47,000.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott, 9325 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Tim Young Construction Inc., 72,698 square feet, new building, $6 million.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!