These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued May 13 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Gregory West Apartments, 7844 Gregory Drive, contractor is SweetWater Restoration Inc., exterior wall repair, $15550.
- Bishop’s Court at Windsor Parke Condominium Association Inc., 13703 Richmond Park Drive N., contractor is All Weather Contractors Inc., repair, $25,770.
- Love’s, Enter, CAT Scale, 12921 Duval Road, contractor is Albany Neon sign Inc., eight permits for ground and directional signs, $106,000.
- HCA Florida Memorial Hospital, University Blvd. S. Emergency Parking, Visitor Parking, Main Entrance Women’s Center, Exit to University Blvd., Medical Offices, Valet Parking, 3625 University Blvd. S., contractor is Thomas Sign and Awning Co. Inc., 16 permits for monument, wall and directional signs, $43,225.
- Aventon Soraya Apartments, 13163 Ranch Road, contractor is Aventon Construction South LLC, monument sign, $24,000.
- RaceTrac, CAT Scale, Certified Scales, 6635 Pritchard Road, contractor is Anchor Sign Inc., eight permits for wall, canopy and ground signs, $22,000.
- Wild Whiskey, 11576 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Harbinger LLC, under canopy sign, $7,370.
- SEACORP, a KAPCO Defense Co., 317 W. Forsyth St., contractor is Thompson Awning & Shutter Co., awning sign, $1,650.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!