The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• Peyton Ridge, 1800 Corporate Square Blvd., contractor is Summit Contracting Group, build three-story, 127,603-square-foot senior apartment building, $9,700,000.
• Peeples Funeral Home, 14165 N. Main St., contractor is Holton Construction, two permits totaling $858,000 to construct 8,920-square-foot building and demolish 150-by-50-foot metal building.
• Iridium Holdings, 10881 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Childers Roofing & Sheetmetal, $166,700.
• East Gateway LLC, 11526 Lake Mead Ave., contractor is Axiom Contractors, $130,000.
• Verizon, 9612 Argyle Forest Blvd., contractor is HJB Construction, construct 2,800-square-foot store, $350,000.