The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• Chuck Rogers Park, 11950 San Jose Blvd., contractor is M. Gay Constructors, installing light locker and new service for sports lighting, $70,000.
• Baptist Medical Center, 800 Prudential Drive, contractor is Batson-Cook Co., build-out of 12 ICU patient rooms in J. Wayne and Delores Barr Weaver Tower, $1,845,700.
• Church’s Chicken, 8820 103rd St., contractor is Winesett-Hill Constructors, remodeling former 6,832-square-foot convenience store into a restaurant, $334,000.
• Taurus One Deerwood LP, 10201 Centurion Parkway N., contractor is McCurdy-Walden Inc., $168,000.
• Gate Petroleum, 1001 Monument Road and 12548 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Harbinger Signs, two permits totaling $28,000.
• Jacksonville Business Journal, 200 W. Forsyth St., contractor is Brown Enterprises, $25,000.
• Nemours Children’s Clinic, 807 Children’s Way, contractor is Don Bell Signs, two permits totaling $50,000.