The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• Armada, 301 A. Philip Randolph Blvd., contractor is SMG, temporary seating at Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville, $150,000.
• Applebee’s, 4507 Town Center Parkway, contractor is GRG Ventures Inc.,709-square-foot patio addition, $80,000.
• Schultz Building, 118 W. Adams St., contractor is McCurdy-Walden Inc., $79,231.
• Dyal Upchurch Building, 6 E. Bay St., contractor is McCurdy-Walden Inc., $26,548.
• Oldcastle Precast, 5995 Soutel Drive, contractor is Jack C. Wilson Roofing Co., $23,305.
• Cowford Chophouse, 101 E. Bay St., 23 permits totaling $20,700.
• Speedway, 13637 Beach Blvd., contractor is Sweenor Wilkes Construction, interior alterations of 3,513 square feet, $150,000.
• Brazil’s Waxing Center, 3749 St. Johns Bluff Road S., No. 10 and No. 12, contractor is Larkspur Properties, interior build-out of two units, $41,268.
• Peterbrooke Chocolate, 249 Copeland St., contractor is Infinity Design Builders, 2,863-square-foot interior renovation, $179,000.
• Ilovekickboxing.com, 10601 San Jose Blvd., No. 101, contractor is Gallup Craig Construction & Restoration, build-out of 2,500 square feet, $40,000.