The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits issued by the City of Jacksonville.
- Oxford Hall Apartments, 2650 Dean Road, contractor is Sweetwater Restoration Inc., repairs, $448,993.
- Jax Stuart Inc., 7101 Stuart Ave., contractor is RC Development Group Inc., alterations and repairs, $110,845.
- Office, bank, professional
- Retail Properties Inc., 1012 Margaret St., No. 4, contractor is Construction Services and Innovations II Inc., 1,750 square feet, tenant build-out, $50,000.
- The Carlton at Bartram Park LLC, 13990 Bartram Park Blvd., contractor is TCL Construction Concepts Inc., retaining wall, $40,000.
- Sweet Water-Park LLC, 1615 Lake Shore Blvd., contractor is Dajis Construction Inc., 2,486 square feet, converting use to group home, $53,690.
- Burger King Corp., 4948 University Blvd. W., contractor is Southport Construction Corp., 2,908 square feet, interior and exterior alterations and repairs, $250,000.
- Suddath Relocation Systems of Jacksonville Inc., 8743 Western Way, contractor is North American Roofing Systems Inc., repairs and new roof covering, $330,000.
- Brookdale Southside, 9601 Southbrook Drive, contractor is JRC Inc. of Tennessee, replace coping, $87,716.
- Leslie Washington, 2600 W. Beaver St., contractor is Tecta America Southeast LLC, roof replacement, $79,800.
- Convergence Holdings LLC, 9393 Mill Springs Drive, No. 1, contractor is SNC Square LLC, new roof, $27,000.
- Hollyford Baptist Church Inc., 150 Ford Ave., contractor is Alton Roofing Services LLC, roof replacement, $8,880.
- Bartram Park Preserve, 14800 Bartram Park Blvd., contractor is Mattamy Homes Corp., monument sign, $40,000.
- RaceTrac, 8441 Philips Highway, contractor is Interstate Sign & Light Corp., ground sign, $12,500.
- Landstar, 13410 Sutton Park Drive S., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., ground sign, $6,000.
- BP, 6845 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Aluminum Plus LLC, sign repair, $1,500.
- Golftec, 4372 Southside Blvd., No. 306, contractor is Interstate Sign & Light Corp., wall sign, $1,500.
- Hendricks Square 1 LLC, 2000 Hendricks Ave., No. 3, contractor is Heritage Signs, three permits for awnings, $1,500.
- Wal-Mart Stores East LP, 9890 Hutchinson Park Drive, No. 2, contractor is Elder-Jones Inc., 698 square feet, interior alterations, $135,319.
- On the Edge Rock Climbing North LLC, 3563 Philips Highway, No. 702, contractor is Sweetwater Restoration Inc., interior renovations, $17,571.
- Melvin E. Wurster, 9801 Heckscher Drive, contractor is Realco Recycling Co., building demolition, $10,000.