- City of Jacksonville, 1 TIAA Bank Field Drive, contractor is K-Boys Building and Design LLC, install temporary seating for TaxSlayer Gator Bowl, $408,975.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Inc., 10301 Deerwood Park Blvd., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 13,140 square feet, renovation, $80,260.
- Nimnicht Chevrolet, 1550 Cassat Ave., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 197 square feet, renovation, $60,000.
- Westrick Paper LLC, 3011 Mercury Road S., contractor is ACR1.com Commercial Roofing Inc., roof over existing, $134,692.
- Canopy Place Apartments, 11050 Harts Road, contractor is Excel Roofing Contractors Inc., three permits for roof replacement, $54,315.
- Jax Metro, 9580 Hutchinson Park Drive, contractor is Brown Enterprises U.S.A., five permits for wall signs, $7,800.
- Care Spot Urgent Care Baptist Health, 4498 Hendricks Ave, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., two permits for wall signs, $4,000.
- Care Spot Urgent Care Baptist Health, 8705 Perimeter Park Blvd., No. 2, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., wall sign, $2,000.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s, 1702 Osceola St., contractor is General Sign Service Corp., ground sign, $2,000.