These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Aug. 7 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Toyota, 10939 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is General Sign Service Corp., ground sign, $100,000.
- Comfort Suites, 7019 Commonwealth Ave., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., three permits for wall and ground signs, $8,985.
- Comfort Inn and Suites, 8001 Parramore Road, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., four permits for wall and ground signs, $8,800.
- Premier Roofing of Jacksonville, 5393 Roosevelt Blvd., No. 18, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., wall sign, $2,300.
- House of Shaves Barbershop, 501 Riverside Ave., No. 108, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- North Florida Imports LLC, 5250 Bowden Road, No. 201, contractor is OB1L LLC, 3,885 square feet, tenant build-out, $20,000.