These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Feb. 11 by the city of Jacksonville.
| 4:00 a.m. February 15, 2021
- Old Kings Road Storage, 6827 Old Kings Road, contractor is Ladson Construction Co. LLC, 460 square feet, new building, $400,000.
- Daily’s, Daily’s Dash Yum on the Run, Gas Price, Car Wash, Daily’s It’s Nicer Here, Enter, Exit, 12227 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Harbinger LLC, 13 permits for monument, ground, wall and canopy signs, $31,200.
- HSJ, 5836 Richard St., contractor is Harbinger LLC, ground sign, $23,395.
- Sugarfire BBQ, 12959 Atlantic Blvd., No. 101, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $3,000.
- BAO Construction & Roofing, 10695 Beach Blvd., contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., wall sign, $1,800.
- We Digital Design & Print, 822 A. Philip Randolph Blvd., contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $1,200.
- AT&T, 5753 Beach Blvd., contractor is Ladson Construction Co. LLC, 1,260 square feet, tenant build-out, $88,607.