- Cagle Apartments, 5719 Cagle Road, contractor is Hunter General Contractors LLC, 38,358 square feet, two permits for converting hotel to apartments, $400,000.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Outpatient Clinic and Domiciliary, 15678 Max Leggett Parkway, contractor is Meyer Najem Construction LLC, 202,700 square feet, two permits for new buildings, $64.2 million.
- Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1301 Palm Ave., contractor is DPR Construction, A General Partnership, 1,130 square feet, renovation and imaging equipment installation, $511,258.
- WheelHouse San Pablo, 14105 WM Davis Parkway, contractor is Carlton Construction Inc., 37,976 square feet, three permits for new garage unit storage buildings, $3.63 million.
- Bellingham Marine, 2014 Dennis St., contractor is Baker Consulting & Engineering LLC, 5,244 square feet, woodshop demolition, $20,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- TD Bank, 9715 Gate Parkway N., contractor is ICS Builders Inc., 4,476 square feet, interior renovation, $475,000.
- Panera Bread, Dine In, Take Out, 10 Riverside Ave., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., 12 permits for awnings, $24,000.
- CVS Pharmacy, Minute Clinic, Drive-Thru Pharmacy, HealthHUB, 3634 Rogero Road, contractor is Interstate Sign & Light Inc., nine permits for wall signs, $13,500.
- Gates of the Promenade LLC, 8587 Beach Blvd., contractor is Coastal Contracting of North Florida Inc., exterior renovation, $36,100.