These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 24 and 26 by the city of Jacksonville.
| 4:00 a.m. September 28, 2021
- Woodlake Park Apartments, 9439 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Gray & Gray Construction Inc., siding repair, $89,377.
- Baptist Medical Center South, 14550 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 16,897 square feet, interior renovation, $5.05 million.
- House of Jewels Club Inc., 7900 103rd St., No. 15, contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., 6,800 square feet, tenant build-out, $95,500.
- PNC Bank, 14381 Beach Blvd., contractor is Interstate Sign & Light Inc., three permits for wall signs, $11,250.
- Absolute Injury & Pain Physicians, A Skylight Health Group Company, 5913 Normandy Blvd., No. 12, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $3,000.
- Rebound Rehabilitation Physical Therapy, 5913 Normandy Blvd., No. 13, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $3,000.
- Bold City, 8110 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,359.