These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Aug. 4, 2022 by the city of Jacksonville.
Daily Record Staff
| 2:50 a.m. August 8, 2022
- SwimFun Academy & Survival Aquatics, 14797 Philips Highway, No. 105, contractor is Parry’s Pools Inc., install pool, $35,000.
- Flagler Center III, 13924 Egrets Nest Drive, contractor is Morrow Construction Co. Inc., 60,001 square feet, five three-story apartment buildings, $7.56 million.
- Terraces at Town Center, 5140 Gate Parkway, contractor is Vermana Inc., resurface pool, $29,996.
- Desert Winds Apartments, 300 Silver Creek Trace, No. 200, contractor is Unlimited Restoration Inc., 790 square feet, fire damage repair, $20,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- The Adecco Group, 4800 Deerwood Campus Parkway, No. 800, contractor is Danis Builders LLC, 90,842 square feet, three permits for first-, fifth- and sixth-floor tenant build-out, $6.2 million.
- Marcone, 2737 Ignition Drive, No. 1, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $9,400.
- U+ Uniform Destination, Morelli’s Pizza & Subs, 5960 Beach Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., cabinet replacement, $8,000.
- First Coast Women’s Services, Late & Worried?, 404 Owens Road, contractor is River City Advertising Inc., ground sign, $6,400.
- Well-Oiled Events, 14333 Beach Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- PNC Bank, 10060 Skinner Lake Drive, contractor is C.M. Freeman Co., ATM surround signage, $1,800.
- Jewel Homes/Top Shelf Closet Co., 5570 Florida Mining Blvd. S., contractor is Ash Signs Inc., wall sign, $1,655.
- Psycho Bunny, 4813 River City Drive, No. 113, contractor is FDC Oxen Inc., 1,498 square feet, tenant build-out, $669,089.
- AT&T, 8355 Baymeadows Road, No. 105, contractor is 3 Rivers Construction Services LLC, 2,386 square feet, tenant build-out, $65,000.
- Sarah Ellen LLC, 9822 Tapestry Park Circle, contractor is T.M Construction & Roofing LLC, 1,200 square feet, tenant build-out, $15,000.