These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Aug. 22, 2022 by the city of Jacksonville.
| 2:00 a.m. August 24, 2022
- City of Jacksonville, 3143 Justina Road, contractor is Precision Playgrounds-Jax Inc., install playground equipment at Justina Road Elementary Park, $158,139.
- Flagler Center III, 13924 Egrets Nest Drive, contractor is Morrow Construction Co. Inc., 286,241 square feet, five permits for apartment, maintenance and mail kiosk buildings, $29.82 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- My Salon Suite, 8595 Beach Blvd., No. 302, contractor is Peatross & Scott Development Inc., 4,774 square feet, tenant build-out, $970,456.
- Orsborn Orthodontics P.A., 3890 Dunn Ave., No. 903, contractor is Bourre Construction Group LLC, 2,163 square feet, renovation, $70,000.
- Professional Center, 1717 Blanding Blvd, No. 101, contractor is Preservation Home Specialists Inc., window replacement, $27,000.
- Tire Outlet, 4188 Dunn Ave., contractor is CNS Signs Inc., ground sign, $12,630.
- Sweet Freez Soft Serve, 4100 Heckscher Drive, contractor is Harbinger LLC, wall sign, $6,500.
- Sweet Freez Soft Serve, 9540 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Harbinger LLC, wall sign, $6,000.
- Sweet Freez Soft Serve, 13567 Philips Highway, contractor is Harbinger LLC, wall sign, $6,000.
- Sweet Freez Soft Serve, 450 Park St., contractor is Harbinger LLC, wall sign, $6,000.
- Farco, Plastic Supply, 8101 Bayberry Road, contractor is CNS Signs Inc., two wall signs, $4,800.
- Beaches Smoke, 1435 Cassat Ave., contractor is CNS Signs Inc., ground LED message board sign, $2,450.