These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Aug. 25, 2022 by the city of Jacksonville.
Daily Record Staff
| 2:00 a.m. August 29, 2022
- Everlake at Mandarin, 9806 Craven Road, contractor is Oak Wells Aquatics Inc., new swimming pool, $200,000.
- Renaissance at Strawberry Creek, 7557 Arlington Expressway, contractor is JC Commercial Construction Inc., 45,573 square feet, interior renovation of two buildings, $100,000.
- Read’s-Brooks Red Ball Inc., 6411 Philips Highway, contractor is EIS Construction Inc., 2,800 square feet, install pre-engineered metal building, $221,366.
- Amazon Fulfillment Center JAX2, 12900 Pecan Park Road, contractor is Whiting-Turner Contracting Co., 495 square feet, interior renovation for wellness center, $200,000.
- 569 Nixon LLC, 589 Nixon St., contractor is Burkhalter Wrecking Inc., 3,999 square feet, warehouse demolition, $31,650.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Dr. Terry D. Hashey DO, 9130 RG Skinner Parkway, contractor is Tim Young Construction Inc., 200 square feet, dumpster enclosure, $50,000.
- Sweet Freez Soft Serve, 4121 San Pablo Parkway, contractor is Harbinger LLC, wall sign, $6,000.
- Sweet Freez Soft Serve, 60 Airport Center Drive, contractor is Harbinger LLC, wall sign, $6,000.
- Sweet Freez Soft Serve, 11350 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Harbinger LLC, wall sign, $6,000.