- City of Jacksonville, 1270 E. Beaver St., contractor is Haskell, foundation for Jacksonville Jaguars Sports Performance Center Complex, $3 million.
- City of Jacksonville, 620 E. Bay St., contractor is Hygema House Movers Inc., foundation for relocation of Fire Museum building, $370,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Jacksonville Aviation Authority, 6207 Aviation Ave., contractor is ACON Construction Co. Inc., 1,306 square feet, Cecil Field modular building, $106,130.
- The Yard Milkshake Bar, 4906 Town Center Parkway, No. 406, contractor is Facility’s Construction, 1,568 square feet, tenant build-out, $95,671.
- Sam’s Club, 300 Busch Drive, contractor is Pleasant Valley Construction Co., interior wall alteration, $15,000.
- Camel Premium Express Car Wash, 5109 University Blvd. W., contractor is MDM Services Inc., 120 square feet, install trash enclosure, $15,000.