These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 13, 2022 by the city of Jacksonville.
| 4:00 a.m. July 15, 2022
- Arrowhead Engineered Products, 2737 Ignition Drive, No. 4, contractor is James R. Vannoy & Sons Construction Co. Inc., 120,719 square feet, tenant build-out, $1.91 million.
- Marcone Appliance Parts Co., 2737 Ignition Drive, No. 1, contractor is Lay Duckworth Construction Co., 62,831 square feet, tenant build-out, $455,000.
- City Grille & Raw Bar, 1314 Prudential Drive, contractor is Fasanelli Construction Inc., 3,695 square feet, tenant build-out, $160,000.
- Forena Luxury Living, 11727 Abess Blvd., contractor is Denyse Signs Inc., two permits for wall and canopy signs, $35,000.
- Atlantic Eye Institute, 13457 Atlantic Blvd., No. 4, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., two permits for wall signs, $13,426.
- Car Wash, 9826 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Creative Sign Designs LLC, three permits for wall signs, $7,200.
- Roses Home Apparel Deals & More, 5258 Norwood Ave., No. 7, contractor is CTI Signs, wall sign, $7,000.
- Zero Latency, 8206 Philips Highway, No. 27, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $6,845.
- Circle K, 2511 New Berlin Road, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., two permits for wall logo signs, $4,800.
- Circle K, 11410 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is St. Lucie Signs LLC, two permits for canopy signs, $4,000.
- Mali Thai Sushi, 8738 Baymeadows Road E., No. 103, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Buteko Restaurant Bar & Grill, 4076 Belfort Road, No. 9, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,100.