These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 20, 2022 by the city of Jacksonville.
Daily Record Staff
| 4:00 a.m. July 22, 2022
- City of Jacksonville, 8040 Marion Circle, contractor is Precision Playgrounds-Jax Inc., install Marion Park playground, $88,277.
- Atlantic Marine Cleaning LLC, 1299 W. Beaver St., contractor is Racine Construction Co., 8,168 square feet, tenant build-out, $401,000.
- Kaman Aerospace, 227 Gun Club Road, contractor is Aman Construction Services LLC, reinstall paint booth and mix room, $25,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Ideal Dental Group, 4906 Town Center Parkway, No. 300, contractor is Ladson Construction Co. LLC, 2,518 square feet, tenant build-out, $470,216.
- Massage Therapy and Infrared Therapy Spa, 9965 San Jose Blvd., No. 4, contractor is Easy Builder, 2,986 square feet, tenant build-out, $71,000.
- Golden Ox Liquors, 7901 Normandy Blvd., contractor is CCMI Corp., converting use, $120,000.
- Ceva Logistics, 8800 Baymeadows Way W., No. 450, contractor is B&S Signs Inc., wall sign, $24,000.
- Carpet Man Flooring, 1770 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., install cabinet on existing pole, $14,000.
- Pep Boys, Auto Service & Tires, Oil Change, Tires, Brakes, Alignment, Batteries, Shocks & Struts, Engine Repair, exhaust, Tune-Up, Wiper Blade, 919 Lane Ave. S., contractor is Interstate Sign and Light Inc., 15 wall signs, $13,600.
- Auto Zone, 9605 San Jose Blvd., contractor is B&S Signs Inc., wall sign, $7,800.
- Circle K, Unleaded, Fresh Food Fast, Polar Pop, 5001 Heckscher Drive, contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., one canopy and one pole signs, $3,600.
- Vape 7 Smoke Vape, 7120 Hogan Road, No. 7, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $3,000.
- Baptist Primary Care, 532 Riverside Ave., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Faded Barber Studio, 2771 Monument Road, No. 25, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,300.
- Gate, 11100 E-Town Parkway, contractor is Harbinger LLC, wall sign, $2,200.
- Sportsman’s Warehouse, 13075 City Square Drive, No. 107, contractor is Able Construction Inc., 39,585 square feet, tenant build-out, $1.37 million.
- Rooms To Go, 11030 Philips Highway, contractor is Potter Construction Services Inc., interior renovation, $465,734.