James “Ted” Bailey Jr., Ashley Fetchero, Parker Hastings, Porfírio Gueiros and Theresa Sanders join firm.
| 4:40 a.m. June 6, 2022
Taylor, Day, Grimm & Boyd expanded its staff in Jacksonville with five new associate attorneys.
• James “Ted” Bailey Jr. focuses on personal injury protection benefits.
He received an undergraduaate degree in political science from Florida State University and graduated from the FSU College of Law.
• Ashley Fetchero began her legal practice as an assistant state attorney for the 4th Judicial Circuit. She then went into private practice with an insurance defense firm in Tampa.
Fetchero specializes in personal injury protection cases, dealing with coverage issues and policy interpretation.
She received her bachelor’s in communications from Florida State University and her J.D. from Florida Coastal School of Law.
• Jacksonville native Parker Hastings attended the University of Florida for his undergraduate degree in journalism. He received his J.D. from the Florida State University College of Law.
His practice areas include automobile accident defense, general and commercial liability, premises liability, municipal and county liability and insurance defense.
• Born and raised in Brazil, Porfírio Gueiros moved to Florida in 2001. He received his bachelor’s degree in Jewish studies from the University of Florida and his J.D. from the University of Florida Levin College of Law.
He focuses on business and commercial, construction law and real property and title insurance.
• Theresa Sanders attended Indiana University for her undergraduate degree in health services management. She then enlisted in the Navy for five years before enrolling in Florida Coastal’s J.D.-MPP dual degree program. Sanders received her Master of Public Policy from Jacksonville University and her J.D. from Florida Coastal School of Law.
Her practice areas include automobile defense, general commercial liability and insurance defense.