These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued March 11 by the city of Jacksonville.
| 4:00 a.m. March 15, 2022
- Boeing Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Facility, 5868 Approach Road, contractor is The Haskell Co., 372,823 square feet, two permits for new hangar and utility building, $109 million.
- Jacksonville Aviation Authority, 13509 Scout Road S., contractor is Foresight Construction Group Inc., hangar door addition, $1.5 million.
- Fore Score Golf Tavern, 1407 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Opus Group Inc., 3,004 square feet, tenant build-out, $600,000.
- Cielo Azul Cocina Mexicana, 10300 Southside Blvd., No. 242, contractor is Skyline Construction Inc., 2,500 square feet, tenant build-out, $300,000.
- San Marco Dreamette, 1905 Hendricks Ave., contractor is C.E.M. Builders Inc., 2,500 square feet, tenant build-out, $35,000.
- Villas at St. Johns, 7595 Baymeadows Circle W., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for pole signs, $10,000.
- Dollar General, 5590 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Dowling Signs of North Central Florida LLC, two permits for ground and wall signs, $3,000.
- Vio Med Spa, 12675 Beach Blvd., No. 100, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,320.
- Liquid Sunshine Car Wash, 4132 Southside Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., ground sign, $2,000.
- Roses Variety Wholesaler, 5258 Norwood Ave., No. 7, contractor is R.E. Crawford Construction LLC, 38,588 square feet, tenant build-out, $1.32 million.
- Dillard’s, 4755 Town Crossing Drive, contractor is CDI Contractors LLC, 433 square feet, Dior Cosmetics renovation, $39,635.