These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 19, 2022 by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. September 21, 2022
- Early Learners Village, 2425 Dunn Ave., No. 2, contractor is Spencer Construction & Engineering Inc., 2,000 square feet, converting use, $15,000.
- Imeson Park South, 1511 Zoo Parkway, No. 300, contractor is Evans General Contractors LLC, 1,003,200 square feet, new warehouse building, $51.89 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Ageless Men’s Health, 11112 San Jose Blvd., No. 22, contractor is Shifting Gears LLC, 1,400 square feet, tenant build-out, $51,300.
- Mavis Tires & Brakes at Discount Prices, 910 Dunn Ave., contractor is National Custom Inc., ground sign, $5,500.
- Injury Care Centers, 9680 Argyle Forest Blvd., No. 20, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Millennium Physician Group, 12311 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- Circle K, 100 Southside Blvd., contractor is W.H. Bass Inc., 11,924 square feet, three permits for new building, fuel canopy and trash enclosure, $2.21 million.
- Family Dollar-Dollar Tree, 3134 N. Canal St., contractor is HJB Construction Inc., 9,326 square feet, new building, $370,000.
- Luna Food Store, 3674 St. Augustine Road, contractor is Honest Construction Inc., 3,084 square feet, converting use, $75,000.