Development Today: City issues build-out permit for Industrial Electric Mfg. Inc. at NorthPoint Industrial Park
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued April 7, by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. April 11, 2023
Church, Other Religious
- Ponte Vedra Presbyterian Church Inc., 225 Gospel Drive, contractor is FG Constructors LLC, 1,344 square feet, install cover over playground equipment, $46,621.
- Industrial Electric Mfg. Inc., 3397 Port Jacksonville Parkway, Building 7, contractor is Tenant Contractors Inc., 314,900 square feet, tenant build-out, $6.14 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Treace Medical Concepts Inc., Park Place at Nocatee, 100 Palmetto Park Place, contractor is Tenant Contractors Inc., 31,109 square feet, second-floor tenant build-out, $2.33 million.
- VyStar Credit Union, 76 S. Laura St., contractor is Dana B. Kenyon Co., 7,900 square feet, 15th-floor build-out, $1.05 million.
- Chili’s, 9500 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Construction Specialties & Design LLC, damage repair, $32,906.
- Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes & Fries, 1027 Danmac Lane, contractor is U.S. General Construction Inc., 206 square feet, new dumpster enclosure, $15,000.
- Sunburn Cannabis, 11190 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Harbinger LLC, wall and cabinet replacement on existing pole, $15,700.
- Hibbett, 3602 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Action Signs & Graphics Inc., two wall signs, $8,000.