Development Today: City issues new building permit for Ellianos Coffee
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued April 18, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. April 20, 2023
- City of Jacksonville, 3780 Eunice Road, contractor is Playmore Recreational Products and Services, Isle of Palms Park playground equipment replacement, $77,141.
- Laney & Duke Terminal Warehouse Inc., 1560 Jessie St., contractor is R&R Industries Inc., roof structure and roof damage repair, $40,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- 1205 Monument Road LLC, 1205 Monument Road, contractor is Urban Partners Construction LLC, 7,093 square feet, two tenant build-out permits, $610,000.
- Ellianos Coffee, 51 Duval Station Road, contractor is ShayCore LLC, 447 square feet, new building, $895,000.
- Community First Credit Union, 3133 New Berlin Road, contractor is Brown Enterprises, three wall and one monument sign, $241,064.
- Collins Preserve Apartments, 5258 Collins Preserve Lane, contractor is Citrus Sign and Installation Inc., monument sign, $25,000.
- Insurance & Taxes, 833-324-3330, 7945 103rd St., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign with logo, $2,400.