Development Today: UPS Terminal to add $6.43 million conveyor system at 4420 Imeson Road
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Jan. 30, 2023 by the city of Jacksonville.
Daily Record Staff
| 12:00 a.m. February 1, 2023
- Terra Costa Homeowners Association Inc., 3152 Parador Way, contractor is Purple Heart Pools Inc., swimming pool renovation, $30,000.
- Alluvium at eTown, 11100 Domain Drive, contractor is LaCour Construction Co., new swimming pool, $361,602.
- Aventon Highgrove, 11849 Palm Bay Parkway, contractor is LaCour Construction Co., new swimming pool, $332,847.
- Windsor Falls Condominium Association Inc., 8216 White Falls Blvd., contractor is K&G Construction Co. Inc., cover stucco with JamesHardie lap siding, $183,000.
- UPS, 4420 Imeson Road, contractor is Diversified Automation Inc., install small sortation conveyors and controls, $6.43 million.
- Fairfield by Marriott, 561 Chaffee Point Blvd., contractor is B&S Signs Inc., three wall and sign cabinet replacement, $14,700.
- Walmart, Jacksonville Market, Pharmacy Drive Thru, Pickup, 9550 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Florida Sign Co. Inc., five wall signs, $10,500.
- Furniture, Computers, Electronics, Appliances, 10740 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is B&S Signs Inc., four wall signs, $4,050.
- Alive Credit Union, 8367 Baymeadows Way, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $4,000.
- Edward Jones, 14595 Philips Highway, No. 103, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., two wall signs, $4,000.
- PHO 77777, 5835 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- MUV Medical Cannabis Dispensary, 1550 Hendricks Ave., No. 5, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,300.
- Vivo Living Jacksonville, 7071 103rd St., contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., monument sign, $2,200.
- Subway, 6842 Wilson Blvd., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,000.