Development Today: Mandola's Italian Kitchen wins build-out permit
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Feb. 1, 2023 by the city of Jacksonville.
Daily Record Staff
| 12:00 a.m. February 3, 2023
Church, Other Religious
- Christ the Messiah Church Inc., 7576 San Jose Blvd., contractor is The Cao Group LLC, facade renovation, $22,711.
- Mayo Clinic, 14131 Kendall Hench Circle, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, install new building foundation, $1 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Allstate Insurance Co., 4920 San Pablo Road S., contractor is CA South, renovate floors 2-5, $281,307.
- Ho Nails, 7001 Merrill Road, No. 7, contractor is Ovation Construction Co., 1,200 square feet, tenant build-out, $50,000.
- No Lye Hair Studio, 9392 Arlington Expressway, contractor is CCMI Corp., 900 square feet, tenant build-out, $15,000.
- Mandola’s Italian Kitchen, 11112 San Jose Blvd., No. 35, contractor is RPC General Contractors Inc., 6,452 square feet, tenant build-out, $1.52 million.
- Nineteen Thirty Seven Spirits & Eatery, 1842 Kings Ave., contractor is Opus Group Inc., 2,936 square feet, tenant build-out, $362,831.
- Checkers, 7809 Lem Turner Road, contractor is PLC Construction FL LLC, 781 square feet, exterior renovation, $110,000.
- Checkers, 1526 Kings Road, contractor is PLC Construction FL LLC, 781 square feet, exterior renovation, $110,000.
- Greenway Kia at The Avenues, 10564 Philips Highway, contractor is RLH Construction LLC, 31,796 square feet, tenant build-out, $1.66 million.
- Turner Properties, 1625 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Scherer Construction of North Florida LLC, structural modification, $40,680.