Development Today: $34.81 million in Novo Westlake permits issued
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Feb. 9, 2023 by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. February 13, 2023
- Novo Westlake, 4910 Samaritan Way, contractor is Summit Contracting Group Inc., 314,690 square feet, new apartment, clubhouse, maintenance, garage buildings and trash compactor, $34.81 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- JSO, 1011 Fountain Road, contractor is GMT Builders Inc., 640 square feet, modular Stop Station interior alteration, $50,000.
- Hardwick Farms, 3967 Haydon Burns Place, contractor is Lennar Homes LLC, 480 square feet, sales trailer, $25,000.
- Yawn Properties LLC, 618 W. Adams St., contractor is ELEV8 Demolition, 7,600 square feet, building demolition, $24,000.
- Panera Bread, Drive Thru Rapid Pick-Up, 9725 Applecross Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., 13 permits for wall, clearance bar, canopy and menu board signs, $23,400.
- Exxon, Synergy, 6409 San Juan Ave., contractor is Petroleum Group LLC, six wall, canopy and gas pricer signs, $11,000.
- Subway, 9585 Regency Square Blvd., contractor is Petroleum Group LLC, wall sign, $2,300.
- Circle K, 8735 New Kings Road, contractor is Petroleum Group LLC, replace sign cabinet and add gas pricer, $2,000.
- Dogtopia, 11300 Beach Blvd., contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., wall sign, $1,800.