Development Today: New Daybreak Market permit for 11470 San Jose Blvd.
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Feb. 12 and 13, 2023 by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. February 15, 2023
- Woodlake Park Apartments, 9439 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Gray & Gray Construction Inc., three building alterations, $150,000.
Church, Other Religious
- St. Stephen AME Church, 913 W. Fifth St., contractor is The John Stokes Co., 9,337 square feet, building expansion, $700,000.
- Port Jax 800 LLC, 2616 Port Industrial Drive, No. 2, contractor is Spinner Construction Inc., 10,219 square feet, tenant build-out, $175,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Dogtopia, 11300 Beach Blvd., contractor is Falcon Franchise Construction LLC, 6,675 square feet, tenant build-out, $1 million.
- JCA Resource Center, 2039 Forest St., contractor is Chastain Contracting Co. Inc., tenant build-out, $663,000.
- Pond & Co. Corp., 1200 Riverplace Blvd., No. 600, contractor is Tenant Contractors Inc., 2,066 square feet, tenant build-out, $141,862.
- Wendy’s, 10101 New Berlin Road, contractor is North Coast Construction Co., 3,135 square feet, renovation, $277,459.
- ARCO, 1922 Kings Road, contractor is Aluminum Plus LLC, five cabinet replacement with gas pricer and canopy signs, $8,000.
- ARCO, Food Mart, Car Wash, 7890 103rd St., contractor is Aluminum Plus LLC, five cabinet replacement with gas pricer and canopy signs, $8,000.
- Chick-fil-A, 7147 Philips Highway, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., two menu boards and clearance bar, $7,200.
- White Cap Construction & Safety Supplies, 6773 Phillips Industrial Lane, contractor is Gainesville Neon & Signs LLC, two wall signs, $4,800.
- My Salon Suite, 8595 Beach Blvd., No. 320, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., two wall signs, $4,800.
- Hopdoddy Burger Bar, 4906 Town Center Parkway, No. 100, contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., two wall signs, $3,600.
- Whataburger, 7165 Philips Highway, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Bath & Body Works, 4791 River City Drive, No. 113, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- New Day Veterinary Care, Pet Paradise, Pet Drop-off, Day Camp, 5140 University Blvd. W., contractor is Harbinger LLC, wall and directional signs, $2,040.
- HearUSA, 4765 Hodges Blvd., No.14, contractor is Rogers Sign Corp., wall sign, $1,900.
- Daybreak Market, 11470 San Jose Blvd., contractor is North Coast Construction Co. 7,157 square feet, new building, $1 million.