Development Today: Nuts.com preparing space at 13291 Vantage Way
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Feb. 23, 2023 by the city of Jacksonville.
Daily Record Staff
| 12:00 a.m. February 27, 2023
- Bentley Green Apartment Homes, 8214 Princeton Square Blvd., contractor is SweetWater Restoration Inc., 14,395 square feet, four unit alteration, $524,000.
- Casa Bella Condominium Association Inc., 5791 University Club Blvd. N., contractor is All Weather Contractors Inc., alteration, $39,965.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Nuts.com, 13291 Vantage Way, No. 103, contractor is Haskew Co. & Associates Inc., 21,105 square feet, interior demolition, $89,945.
- Zaxby’s, 3175 New Berlin Road, contractor is Hat Creek Construction and Development Inc., 329 square feet, dumpster enclosure, portion of $1.5 million.
- Seacoast Bank, ATM Drive-Thru, 7880 Gate Parkway, No. 100, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall and directional signs, $14,800.
- Lickety-Split A/C Plumbing Electric, 11750 Philips Highway, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $5,000.
- Maximus, 1 Imeson Park Blvd., No. 100, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $5,000.
- RC-N-Go Hobby Shop, 8587 Beach Blvd., contractor is Di Iorio Painting Inc., alteration, $108,000.