These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Jan. 17, 2023 by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. January 19, 2023
- Palm Cove Marina, 14603 Beach Blvd., contractor is Henderson Pool Service Inc., pool restoration, $20,150.
- Imeson Park South, 1511 Zoo Parkway, No. 100, contractor is Evans General Contractors LLC, install 114,600-gallon water tank, $151,000.
- HD1 Transportation Inc., 6349 Soutel Drive, contractor is Concrete Advantage Inc., 1,260 square feet, new accessory building, $56,603.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Noire Nail & Spa, 6001 Argyle Forest Blvd., No. 18, contractor is Jeffrey A. Kerr Construction Inc., 1,395 square feet, tenant build-out, $70,270.
- The Florida Sweet Spot LLC, 6937 St. Augustine Road, contractor is R. Hartwig Construction LLC, 2,285 square feet, convert restaurant to bakery and cafe, $80,000.
- Jacksonville Children’s Chorus, 62 N. Main St., contractor is Brown Enterprises, canopy sign, $16,000.
- The Residences at Enso, 3650 Enso Way, contractor is Elkins Construction LLC, monument Sign, $15,000.
- Seven Brew, Seven 7B Brew, Drive-Thru 7B Coffee, 3264 Gerona Drive E., contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., four wall signs, $5,900.
- Seven Brew, Drive-Thru Coffee, 7788 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., four wall signs, $5,600.
- Richard L. Vansandt Jr., 1778 Cassat Ave., contractor is CNS Signs Inc., LED ground sign, $2,450.