Development Today: City issues renovation permit for West Shore Home
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Jan. 27, 2023 by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. January 31, 2023
- Town Center East Acquisition LLC, 3800 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is ELEV8 Demolition, 65,319 square feet, Morocco Shrine Center demolition, $471,000.
- Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Road S., contractor is JW Building Construction LLC, Davis Building Endocrinology space renovation, $227,855.
- Feeding Northeast Florida, 5245 Old Kings Road, contractor is Don Hardin Construction LLC, install slab, cooler and freezer, $850,000.
- Emerik Properties Corp., 6740 Broadway Ave., Unit D, contractor is Ardworks Construction Co. Inc., 31,950 square feet, install rated wall and restrooms, $301,400.
Office, bank, professional
- West Shore Home LLC, 1333 Tradeport Drive, contractor is Lay Duckworth Construction Co., 34,782 square feet, renovation, $329,045.
- Cielo Azul Cocina Mexicana, 10300 Southside Blvd., No. 242, contractor is Advanced Awning & Design LLC, 667 square feet, install outdoor dining area canopy, $17,490.