Development Today: Wholesale Building Products to add 94,500 square feet
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Feb. 27, 2023 by the city of Jacksonville.
Daily Record Staff
| 12:00 a.m. March 1, 2023
- The Arbors, 4171 Hemlock St., contractor is Oak Wells Aquatics Inc., install swimming pool and amenities, $976,359.
- The Hendricks at San Marco, 1520 Alford Place, contractor is Village Pools of Central Florida LLC, install swimming pool, $195,125.
- Alluvium at eTown, 11100 Domain Drive, contractor is Bent Construction LLC, install retaining wall, $77,000.
- Columbia Florida Pickettville Industrial LLC, 2992 Pickettville Road, contractor is Miller Construction Co., 302,864 square feet, new shell warehouse building, $22 million.
- Wholesale Building Products, 735 Lane Ave. N., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 94,500 square feet, building addition, $2 million.
- Pepsi Beverage Co., 5829 Pepsi Place, contractor is J. Lane Construction LLC, loading dock expansion, $151,269.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Whiting-Turner Contracting Co., 10407 Centurion Parkway N., No. 110, contractor is Whiting-Turner Contracting Co., 3,040 square feet, branch office build-out, $147,076.
- TUX Car Wash, 8771 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Media 1 Signs Inc., add LED board to existing monument sign, $35,985.
- Jacksonville Public Library, 10599 Deerwood Park Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., ground sign, $19,658.
- Lakeshore Professional Center, 1717 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., ground sign with 16 tenant panels, $5,600.
- Lennox Cassat College LLC, 750 Cassat Ave., contractor is Elemental Construction Inc., install privacy wall, $60,000.