Development Today: VA outpatient clinic at Heron Bay Road approved for two entrance sign structures
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued March 1, 2023 by the city of Jacksonville.
Daily Record Staff
| 12:00 a.m. March 3, 2023
- Village Green at Baymeadows Property Owners Association Inc., 7623 Baymeadows Circle W., contractor is Aquatic Customs by Clay Andrews LLC, resurface swimming pool, $39,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Department of Veterans Affairs outpatient clinic, 168 Heron Bay Road, contractor is Meyer Najem Construction LLC, install two 30-foot-tall pylon sign structures, $656,000.
- Fushimi Grill & Modern Buffet, 12777 Atlantic Blvd., No. 10, contractor is MDF A Sign Co., wall sign, $11,000.
- Raceway, 7801 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Southeast Signs Inc., three canopy signs, $2,401.
- PODS Moving & Storage, 4345 Perimeter Industrial Parkway, contractor is B&S Signs Inc., wall sign, $1,850.