Development Today: Smoothie King approved for renovation
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued March 6, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
Daily Record Staff
| 12:00 a.m. March 8, 2023
- Eden at Arlington, 9105 Tredinick Parkway, contractor is Summit Contracting Group Inc., 8,748 square feet, two duplex and seven single-family rental buildings, $1.19 million.
- The Plantation Apartments, 7061 Old Kings Road S., contractor is PB Property Management Inc., five permits for window and door replacements, $129,000.
- Registry at Windsor Parke Apartments, 13401 Sutton Park Drive S., contractor is All Weather Contractors Inc., two permits for stucco replacement, $39,810.
- Smoothie King, 4624 Town Crossing Drive, No. 119, contractor is Dimension Construction LLC, 1,400 square feet, interior renovation, $28,500.
Schools, Library, Other Educational
- San Jose Episcopal Day School Inc., 7423 San Jose Blvd., contractor is FG Constructors LLC, replace playground equipment, $62,818.
- First Coast Ministries, 7587 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $14,000.
- Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores, 400 Pecan Park Road, contractor is Spatco Energy Solutions LLC, install fuel canopy, $1 million.
- Kwik Trip, 6745 Commonwealth Ave., contractor is Canopy Specialist LLC, 3,512 square feet, install fuel canopy, $58,000.