Development Today: KLS Martin Group receives $16 million, three-story manufacturing and office addition permit
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued March 7, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
Daily Record Staff
| 12:00 a.m. March 9, 2023
- Waters Edge Apartments, 800 Broward Road, contractor is Bemar Services Inc., four permits for stairway repairs, $30,000.
- Reserve at Waters Inlet, 6100 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Alpha Foundation Specialists Inc., foundation repair, $19,800.
Church, other religious
- Rock Deliverance Church For All People Inc., 3636 Old Kings Road, contractor is ELEV8 Demolition, 9,665 square feet, building demolition, $52,650.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s Riverside, 1 Shircliff Way, contractor is Gilbane Building Co., renovation and imaging equipment replacement, $174,754.
- KLS Martin Group, 11228 St. Johns Industrial Parkway, contractor is WB Huff Construction Services LLC, 53,203 square feet, three-story manufacturing and office addition to single-story manufacturing building, $16 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- KT Carter Contracting Inc., 1909 E. Beaver St., contractor is Boree Canvas Unlimited Inc., install awnings, $17,000.
- HCA Florida Healthcare, 3901 University Blvd. S., contractor is B&S Signs Inc., wall sign, $23,705.
- Chipotle, GNC, 11919 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Target Contractors Inc., monument sign with blank spaces for future tenants, $18,000.
- IHOP, 8400 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Signarama of New Tampa, wall sign, $5,789.
- Citgo, 5703 Timuquana Road, contractor is Aluminum Plus LLC, replace cabinet on existing poles and wall signs, $3,500.
- Stellers Gallery, 6934 St. Augustine Road, contractor is J. Lane Construction LLC, 2,515 square feet, tenant build-out, $787,910.
- Normandy Stratton LLC and TSG Realty, 1996 San Marco Blvd., contractor is Building Dynamics Inc., interior walls and flooring removal in former San Marco Theatre, $160,000.