Development Today: Jon Smith Subs building-out at 4765 Hodges Blvd., No. 2
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued March 10, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
Daily Record Staff
| 12:00 a.m. March 14, 2023
Office, Bank, Professional
- BGE Inc., 10151 Deerwood Park Blvd., No. 200, contractor is Tenant Contractors Inc., 12,808 square feet, tenant build-out, $809,133.
- MegaCorp Logistics LLC, 7800 Belfort Parkway, contractor is Certified 360 LLC, 1,080 square feet, covered patio with outdoor bar addition, $310,404.
- LeafFilter Gutter Protection, 11651 Central Parkway, No. 115-117, contractor is Lay Duckworth Construction Co., tenant build-out, $66,731.
- Jon Smith Subs, 4765 Hodges Blvd., No. 2, contractor is Adkins Construction LLC, 1,400 square feet, tenant build-out, $290,000.
- Ellianos and logo, 3770 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., four wall signs, $10,600.
- Five Below, 660 Commerce Center Drive, contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., two wall signs, $2,300.
- Throwbacks, 12041 Beach Blvd., No. 2, contractor is Advanced Multi Sign Corp., wall sign, $2,100.
- True Luxus Boutique, 11362 San Jose Blvd., No. 16, contractor is Advanced Multi Sign Corp., wall sign, $2,000.
- Lumpini Nail, 10275 Buckhead Branch Drive, No. L23A, contractor is Advanced Multi Sign Corp., wall sign, $1,900.