Development Today: City approves new playground equipment permits for City parks
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued March 14, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
Daily Record Staff
| 12:00 a.m. March 16, 2023
- City of Jacksonville, 2850 Hodges Blvd., contractor is Playmore Recreational Products and Services, Patton Park playground equipment replacement, $460,617.
- City of Jacksonville, 1704 University Blvd. W., contractor is Playmore Recreational Products and Services, Crabtree Park playground equipment replacement, $31,014.
- Main Squeeze Juice Co., 13546 Beach Blvd., No. 1A, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two wall signs, $13,000.
- RadiFi Credit Union, 11406 San Jose Blvd., No. 2, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $7,356.
- Tesla, 11650 Abess Blvd., contractor is B&S Signs Inc., monument sign, $5,624.
- Banfield Pet Hospital, 9406 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is iVisual Inc., two wall signs, $5,600.
- Dr. Matt Henry Health Smiles for Life, 6223 Sauterne Drive, contractor is Advanced Multi Sign Corp., wall sign, $2,100.
- Claire’s, 13159 City Center Blvd., No. 100, contractor is A Superior Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,000.