Development Today: City issues build-out permit for Volcano Japanese Cuisine restaurant
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued May 4, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. May 8, 2023
Church, Other Religious
- Southeastern Conference Association of Seventh Day Adventist, 2750 Edgewood Ave. W., contractor is The Goodly Group of Northeast Florida Inc., restroom renovation, $60,250.
- Florida Department of Health, 1214 N. Pearl St., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 1,900 square feet, storage building demolition, $25,000.
- A1A Overhead Door, 1635 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Envision Custom Homes Inc., 3,697 square feet, shell building, $635,000.
- Fortress Garage Suites, 3603 Beachwood Court, No. 5, contractor is Solar Energy Labs LLC, install solar power system, $39,350.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Community First Credit Union, 5617 Beach Blvd., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 10,563 square feet, new shell building with drive-thru and interior build-out, $2.65 million.
- Volcano Japanese Cuisine, 13475 Atlantic Blvd., No. 40, contractor is JLO Builder Inc., 2,835 square feet, tenant build-out, $99,000.
- Pep Boys, 919 Lane Ave. S., contractor is HJB Construction Inc., tenant build-out, $565,000.
- Union 76, 6655 Collins Road, contractor is Canopy Specialist LLC, 7,872 square feet, install fuel canopy, $151,000.