Development Today: Biggby Coffee to build-out at 8587 Beach Blvd.
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued May 9, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
Daily Record Staff
| 12:00 a.m. May 11, 2023
- Owners Association of Shellie Road Inc., 9837 Kevin Road, contractor is Jammin Playgrounds Inc., install playground equipment, $30,274.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery, 7855 Argyle Forest Blvd., No. 701, contractor is Wilson & Co. Inc., interior renovation, $340,626.
- DentalWorks, 8663 Baypine Road, No. 3, contractor is Lighthouse Construction of North Florida LLC, 3,700 square feet, expansion, $34,700.
- Creekside Manor, 2148 New Berlin Road, contractor is Permacast LLC, install retaining wall, $61,580.
- Biggby Coffee, 8587 Beach Blvd., No. 1107, contractor is J. Lane Construction LLC, 1,557 square feet, tenant build-out, $430,000.
- Blue Compass, Parking and Service, 8281 Merrill Road, contractor is McNeill Signs Inc., four wall and directional signs, $9,600.
- Drive with Alive Auto Loans To Take You Wherever You Want To Go, No Payment for 90 Days, Free Checking to Take You and Your Money Even Further Arrive With Alive, Thrive With Alive Finance Your Next Home Or Use The Equity In Your Home To Finance What’s Next, 3003 Lenox Ave., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., three wall signs, $3,000.
- Loomis, 1250 Imeson Park Blvd., No. 316, contractor is Sign Source LLC, wall sign, $1,000.
- La Economia, 5297 Philips Highway, contractor is Landmark Builders LLC, 3,909 square feet, tenant build-out, $123,000.
- Rent-A-Center, 5845 University Blvd. W., contractor is Action Retail Construction Services LLC, 4,161 square feet, tenant build-out, $80,000.