Development Today: City permits shell building for Chipotle
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued May 11, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
Daily Record Staff
| 12:00 a.m. May 15, 2023
- InTown Suites Extended Stay, 3162 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is Contractors Inc., walkway and stairway structural repair, $30,000.
Church, Other Religious
- Holiday Hill Church, 730 Mandalay Road, contractor is HomeRite Windows and Doors, window replacement, $33,395.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Arcadis US Inc., 1200 Riverplace Blvd., No. 425, contractor is Tenant Contractors Inc., 4,200 square feet, tenant build-out, $404,727.
- Blue Cypress Cove, 4293 Zidal Court, contractor is Associated Construction Products Inc., install retaining wall, $77,530.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, 9172 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Premier American Construction Inc., 2,325 square feet, new shell building, $1.42 million.
- HCA Florida Healthcare Surgery Center 6138 Kennerly Road, 6138 Kennerly Road, contractor is B&S Signs Inc., monument and wall signs, $30,405.
- HomeSense, 11111 San Jose Blvd., No. 80, contractor is B&S Signs Inc., three wall signs, $10,200.
- Modani Furniture, 4853 Big Island Drive, No. 1, contractor is Solutions Electrical Corp., two wall signs, $4,700.
- VW, 9850 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is CTI Signs Inc., face replacement for three signs, $3,800.
- The Dolly Llama Waffle Master, 11025 eTown Parkway, No. 204, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,362.