Development Today: Insomnia Cookies to build-out Downtown
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued May 12, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. May 16, 2023
- InTown Suites Extended Stay Jacksonville, 3162 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is Contractors Inc., walkway structural repair, $101,289.
- Meetinghouse at Collins Cove, 5400 Collins Lakes Drive, No. 3000, contractor is SweetWater Restoration Inc., stucco repair, $78,500.
- City of Jacksonville, contractor is J.L. Ruby Construction LLC, Motor Vehicle Inspection ADA improvements, $33,268.
Office, Bank, Professional
- VyStar Credit Union, 100 W. Bay St., contractor is Dana B. Kenyon Co., 400 square feet, add breezeway canopies for farmers market, $252,000.
- Apex, 4600 Touchton Road E., No. 200, contractor is Lay Duckworth Construction Co., 3,163 square feet, interior build-out, $148,570.
- HCA Florida Healthcare Women’s Center 11876 Atlantic Blvd., 11876 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is B&S Signs Inc., wall, monument and ground signs, $32,475.
- Mobil, 6745 Commonwealth Ave., contractor is Canopy Specialists LLC, two wall signs, $4,000.
- Gucci, 4813 River City Drive, No. 143, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Dollar General, 8595 Beach Blvd., No. 324, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Trek Bikes Service Gear, 2108 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Shores Liquor Store, 14375 Beach Blvd., contractor is Avant Construction Group Inc., 7,465 square feet, new building, $2.2 million.
- Walmart, 6855 Wilson Blvd., No. 16, contractor is FMGI Inc., renovation, $1.1 million.
- Insomnia Cookies, 47 W. Adams St., contractor is Vision General Contractors of GA LLC, 1,154 square feet, tenant build-out, $196,860.
- Eloure Beauty Supply, 731 Duval Station Road, No. 110, contractor is C&T Services of North Florida Inc., 1,400 square feet, tenant build-out, $26,500.