Development Today: 1st & Main Apartments receives permits for new buildings
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued May 16, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
Daily Record Staff
| 12:00 a.m. May 18, 2023
- Advantis Vivere, 660 Starratt Road, contractor is BCC Construction LLC, 364.197 square feet, seven permits for apartment, clubhouse and dumpster enclosure buildings, $56.39 million.
- 1st & Main Apartments, 1148 N. Main St., contractor is Summit Contracting Group Inc., 312,600 square feet, three permits for apartment and garage buildings, $43.5 million.
- Windsor Falls Condominium Association Inc., 7064 Deer Lodge Circle, contractor is K&G Construction Co. Inc., replace exterior stucco with fiber cement siding, $183,000.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- AC Hotels by Marriott, 5323 Big Island Drive, contractor is Gilliana Pools LLC, install commercial pool, $179,900.
- E-Z Anchor Puller Mfg. Co. LLC, 1250 Imeson Park Blvd., No. 109, contractor is Lay Duckworth Construction Co., 6,072 square feet, tenant build-out, $250,000.
- Commonwealth Logistics Center, 7489 Commonwealth Ave., contractor is TCL Construction Concepts Inc., install retaining wall, $171,300.
- WheelHouse San Pablo, 14105 W.M. Davis Parkway, No. 502, contractor is The General Contractors Inc., 920 square feet, Thomas McGehee tenant build-out, $75,000.
- WheelHouse San Pablo, 14105 W.M. Davis Parkway, No. 603, contractor is The General Contractors Inc., 1,620 square feet, James Kerr tenant build-out, $75,000.
- WheelHouse San Pablo, 14105 W.M. Davis Parkway, No. 605, contractor is The General Contractors Inc., 1,620 square feet, Jonathan Castle tenant build-out, $75,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- NVE-Jax, 8649 Baypine Road, No. 202, contractor is Tenant Contractors Inc., 4,934 square feet, tenant build-out, $211,912.
- City of Jacksonville, 500 A. Philip Randolph Blvd., contractor is Valcourt Exterior Building Services of Florida LC, three parking garage repairs, $881,648.
- Seaton Preserve North Jax, 1173 Pecan Park Road, contractor is Creative Signs Inc., monument sign, $50,551.
- The Station 1300, 1300 Hendricks Ave., contr4actor is Harbinger LLC, projection sign, $20,000.
- RISE: Bartram Park, 5255 Racetrack Road, contractor is Creative Sign Designs LLC, monument sign, $15,058.
- Park Trace PT, 6085 Crossroads Station Drive, contractor is All Weather Contractors Inc., monument sign, $10,000.
- Sunburn Cannabis, 1059 Park St., contractor is Harbinger LLC, wall sign, $6,700.
- Senor Loco Tacos & Tequila, 9347 Baymeadows Road, contrator is Metro Electric Service Inc., two wall signs, $4,800.
- Sunnyside, 2725 College St., contractor is Anchor Sign Inc., wall sign, $4,065.
- VW, 11401 Philips Highway, contractor is CTI Signs Inc., three permits for face changes and cabinet replacement, $3,600.
- Sleek Beauty Lashes and Permanent Makeup, 8650 Old Kings Road S., No. 5, contractor is Advanced Multi Sign Corp., wall sign, $2,400.
- Pho 99 Bowl Vietnamese Grill, 1921 Lane Ave. S., contractor is Novalux Signs Inc., two wall signs, $1,300.
- Sadhana Eyebrow Threading, 9802 Baymeadows Road, No. 15, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,280.
- Team N&L Wealth Builders, 11512 Lake Mead Ave., No. 101, contractor is Shimp Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,182.
- Butler Toyota of Jacksonville, 1290 Cassat Ave., contractor is D. Wayne Shouppe Construction Co., install rooftop solar system, $25,000.