Development Today: Heartland Dental advances at 13927 Old St. Augustine Road
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued May 19, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
Daily Record Staff
| 12:00 a.m. May 23, 2023
- West Port, 12511 Hoptree Road, contractor is Couch Construction LLC, install pavilion, $25,000.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- Delta Hotels by Marriott, 4700 Salisbury Road, contractor is Lloyd’s Construction & Consulting LLC, 1,087 square feet, convert space to fitness center, $1 million.
- Oldcastle Coastal, 5995 Soutel Drive, contractor is Farr Con Inc., 7,074 square feet, interior renovation and addition, $500,000.
- VSS Logistics LLC, 1250 Imeson Park Blvd., No. 210, contractor is Lay Duckworth Construction Co., 12,641 square feet, tenant build-out, $300,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Heartland Dental, 13927 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Jacobs Group of Kentucky Inc., 4,123 square feet, tenant build-out, $627,480.
- Scooter's Coffee, 13753 Beach Blvd., contractor is Sign Pros of Florida LLC, six wall monument and menu board signs, $72,000.
- European Wax Center, 8181 Merchants Gate Drive, No. 106, contractor is Sign Pros of Florida LLC, two wall signs, $49,730.
- Florida Gateway Logistics Park, 9909 Pritchard Road, contractor is Ash Signs Inc., monument sign, $48,000.
- JEA, 225 N. Pearl St., contractor is Harbinger LLC, ground sign, $10,000.
- Sunbelt, 1048 Escambia St., contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., wall and ground signs, $7,900.
- Navy Federal, 10480 Avenues Walk Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., three wall signs, $7,200.
- Rivers Edge Veterinary Clinic, 15492 Max Leggett Parkway, No. 1, contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., wall sign, $2,500.
- Taco Bell, 11228 Beach Blvd., contractor is Kendal Signs Inc., replace wall bell logo, $1,265.
- Truist, 5258 Norwood Ave., No. 15, contractor is Elmer Electric LLC, wall sign with logo, $1,200.