Development Today: The Peninsula to receive $39.88 million remediation
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued May 24, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
Daily Record Staff
| 12:00 a.m. May 26, 2023
- Newton at eTown, 9765 Calculus Court, contractor is LaCour Construction Co., new swimming pool, $201,692.
- Bainbridge Ponte Vedra, 440 Burbank Ave., contractor is Pools by John Clarkson Inc., new swimming pool, $371,940.
- The Peninsula at St. John’s Center Condominium Association Inc., 1431 Riverplace Blvd., contractor is Gilbane Residential Construction Florida LLC, building remediation, $39.88 million.
- Windsor Falls Condominium Association Inc., 7061 Snowy Canyon Drive, contractor is K&G Construction Co. Inc., four permits for siding replacement, $732,000.
- Daybreak Market, 76, 6655 Collins Road, contractor is International C&C Corp., four wall and ground signs, $22,000.
- Dollar General, 8159 Ortega Bluff Parkway, contractor is Dowling Signs of North Central Florida LLC, three wall and ground signs, $6,000.
- Main St. Smoke & Vape, 17 E. 43rd St., No. 2, contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., 1,000 square feet, tenant build-out, $18,900.