Development Today: City upgrades security at Ed Ball Building procurement office
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Nov. 2, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. November 6, 2023
- City of Jacksonville, 214 N. Hogan St., contractor is Warden Contracting Corp., procurement office security upgrades, $91,871.
- VA Jacksonville, North VA Clinic, VA US Dept., Ambulance Pick-up, Additional Accessible Parking, Loading Dock, 145 Heron Bay Road, contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., 21 monument, ground and wall signs, $43,400.
- AutoNation USA, We’ll Buy Your Car, 11639 Abess Blvd., contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., five monument and wall signs, $26,230.
- Cottage Street, 11100 Domain Drive, contractor is Smith McKee Construction LLC, monument sign, $20,000.
- Gate Express Carwash, 7575 Gate Parkway, contractor is Tim Young Construction Inc., 1,463 square feet, new pay kiosk and dumpster enclosure, $75,600.