Development Today: City approves Luminess MedSpa in Deerwood
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Nov. 8, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. November 10, 2023
- Pinnacle Apartments, 8760 Pinnacle Park Blvd., contractor is Construction Specialties of North Florida LLC, monument sign structure, $21,000.
- Novo Westlake, 4910 Samaritan Way, contractor is Summit Contracting Group Inc., monument sign structure, $16,763.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Luminess MedSpa, 7540 Gate Parkway N., No. 109, contractor is AEC Integrated LLC, 2,214 square feet, tenant build-out, $115,000.
- Murray Services Inc., 802 Parker St., contractor is FastTrackBuilder Inc., siding replacement, $24,176.
- Presidium Regal Apartments, 14051 Beach Blvd., contractor is Independent Sign and Lighting LLC, two wall and ground signs, $20,000.
- Circle K, Truck Diesel, Truck Entrance, Truck Exit, 11325 W. Beaver St., contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., cabinet replacements and directional signs with arrows, $17,500.
- Capital Tacos, 12220 Atlantic Blvd., No. 109, contractor is Signarama New Tampa, wall sign, $14,054.
- Great Florida Insurance, 8081 Philips Highway, No. 15, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,457.
- Beachline Luxury Apartments, 13305 Beach Blvd., contractor is Farm Out Design Services LC, monument sign, $2,350.
- Millennium Physician Group, 7451 103rd St., No. 8, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,300.
- Sunday Sun Spa Shop, 1620 Margaret St., No. 203, contractor is Custom Graphics & Sign Design Inc., wall sign, $1,500.
- Floor and Decor, 8102 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Schmid Construction Inc., HVAC equipment replacement, $573,122.
- Fancy Liquor 2 Inc., 9239 Merrill Road, No. 9, contractor is AEC Integrated LLC, 2,800 square feet, tenant build-out, $125,000.