Development Today: City approves permits for 320-unit Avion apartments
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Nov. 14, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. November 16, 2023
- City of Jacksonville, 1445 Millcoe Road, contractor is Acon Construction Co. Inc., temporary tent for Jacksonville Arboretum & Botanical Gardens event, $25,000.
- Avion, 12525 Tibbets Lane, contractor is Summit Contracting Group Inc., 16 permits for apartment, clubhouse, garage, maintenance, mail kiosk and trash compactor buildings, $42.59 million.
- Morris Manor, 9050 Norfolk Blvd., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, repairs, $75,000.
- Momentum Blanding Apartments, 6136 Blanding Blvd., contractor is TCL Construction Concepts Inc., install retaining wall, $67,000.
- HCA Florida Memorial Hospital, 3625 University Blvd. S., contractor is Valcourt Exterior Building Services of Florida LLC, parking garage restoration, $2.48 million.
- Cookies Florida Cannabis Dispensary, 8215 Dix Ellis Trail, contractor is Harbinger LLC, wall sign and sign cabinet replacement, $22,000.
- Crossroads at Towncenter, 4650 Lusso Lane, contractor is Bent Construction LLC, monument sign, $10,000.
- 100, 200, Building 100, Building 200, Parking Shipping/Receiving, 7489 Commonwealth Ave., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., eight wall and directional signs, $8,000.
- San Marco Place, 1478 Riverplace Blvd., contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, 2,400.
- Max Living Chiropractic, 3980 Southside Blvd., contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, 2,400.
- Clear Channel Outdoor, 7515 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Elite Innovation Construction Inc., billboard removal, $2,400.
- Melting Pot, 7860 Gate Parkway, No. 101, contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Lil Thai Place, 13947 Beach Blvd., No. 110, contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- Cold Stone Creamery, 840 Nautica Drive, No. 123, contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- Longleaf, 9730 Ansley Drive, contractor is River City Advertising Inc., letter change on ground sign, $2,000.
- Longleaf, 7785 Longleaf Branch Drive, contractor is River City Advertising Inc., letter change on ground sign, $2,000.
- Dollar General, 2161 Kings Road, contractor is Singleton Construction LLC, renovation, $38,000.